Saturday, March 21, 2009














Thank you for stopping by the Greener Kitchens blog "a little birdy told me...". I thought this might be a great space to upload photos and descriptions of our projects, feature information about exciting new sustainable products and generally just share some information about what Greener Kitchens is up to.

2009 has started as an exciting time for Greener Kitchens with some fabulous projects on the go in Toowong, East Brisbane, and Anstead. Our first 'Greener Bathroom' has also just been completed in Bardon, just around the corner from our office. I really enjoyed the opportunity to relate the same sort of thinking I put into our kitchens into an environmentally sensitive bathroom renovation. I look forward to sharing some photos and a detailed description of what makes it a 'greener' bathroom in the coming weeks.

Speaking of photos, over this past week or so I have also had the chance to pop out and take some pics of a couple of the projects we completed last year, which is always a great joy. There is nothing better for me than seeing the end result of all the time and thought invested in a project and see the kitchen finally at home in its new freshly painted surroundings (low VOC paint of course!). I will be featuring the first of these kitchen projects in my next blog entry. Till then, thanks again for having a squiz at our blog and please come back and visit again soon.

Take care, Druce